Third report to the President & Congress on the status of health professions personnel in the United States.
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Health Resources Administration, Bureau of Health Professions, Division of Health Professions Analysis in [Hyattsville, Md.]
Written in English
- Health Manpower -- United States.,
- Medical education -- United States.,
- Medical personnel -- United States.
|Series||DHHS publication -- no. (HRA) 82-2|
|Contributions||United States. Health Resources Administration. Division of Health Professions Analysis.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||1 v. (various pagings) :|
- Permeability of stone
- most important questions to ask on your next job interview
- Oversight hearing on Miami VAMC Cardiac Unit
- London Transport at war, 1939-1945
- The autobiography of a china clay worker
- Sarnia-Lambton community services directory.
- Le viandier de Guillaume Tirel dit Taillevent ...
- Progressive plane geometry
- Breakfast and brunches
- Crisis Intervention
- 2001 U.S. West Coast upper continental slope trawl survey of groundfish resources off Washington, Oregon, and California
- Yahveh Christ
- The struggle to make a great university
- Barking at butterflies, and other stories
- making of the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible
- Stroking the python
- Portland food cart stories
- Archaic period occupation, chronostratigraphy, and soil geomorphology on the southern Kaibito Plateau
- sketch of the 33rd Alabama Volunteer Infantry Regiment
- Cartouches and decorative small frames